I need to finish the studio. yes I managed to carve out enough room to set up one of the easels, and the wooden tray table for the palettes and a clear off the drafting table for a little extra work space.
BUT I really need my sewing machine, I really need the other easel set up and the second tray table and palette, as well as to figure out a finished canvas storage solution.
I had a great one before. ( (divorce annoyance ahead, you can skip if you want) )
so here's the things I need to do for the studio.
1) major goodwill /recycling/re-purposing pick over from friends
2) Box content consolidation, there's probably 12 boxes in there that can be consolidated into maybe 4 once the dross is removed and the stuff that can be put away is
3) some sort of ingenious and magically inexpensive canvas storage system that will miraculously drop out of the sky and land safely and ready to use.
4) a couple of people with non bad backs to help me lift things
5) a box of garbage bags (GIANT GIANT garbage bags)
6) someone with a car for hauling things off to goodwill etc.
8) people who are available to help with this on weekdays early -ish in the afternoon (like between 12-5pm) because I know for a fact that no matter how much tony and I love each other it will never get done if I wait for him to help me. Mainly because we are awake and have energy to do stuff like this at opposite ends of the day.
also there may be stealing of certain furniture pieces from the living room ( I see you, bookcase, that I might be able to jury rig a canvas storage out of!) and moving and cleaning of desk from the patio to the studio (its what the sewing machine sits on)
The cats would be sequestered in the bedroom so if cats freak you out, or you are afraid of Zelda (which is probably a healthy attitude to have, because, after all, he is insane) and I would most likely make you some sort of meal, probably pancakes (of which I make the best in existence, just ask cindi)
So If you think you can help with any of this or like pancakes and can be suckered into doing things in exchange for them... leave me a comment and let me know what days during the week are good for you so I can pick a day for optimum bodies. also if you can't help with any of the actual at my house stuff but have an ingenious and magically inexpensive canvas storage system Idea let me know.
(on the actual day or the following day I will probably Fb post some orphaned items that are suitable for use by others that I will offer up for thems what cares to come and get them. those items will have a deadline for pick up tho and after that passes they go to wherever I am donating stuff... the goal is to get them OUT OF HERE)